I seriously have pregnant woman cravings. I’m afraid…like really, really afraid for when I’m actually pregnant.
I was sitting down, watching TV after work, when all of a sudden I HAD to have cookies. It was all I could think about. It’s disgusting and rainy and cold outside, per usual (screw you NYC), so I had to make do with what I had in the pantry. LUCKILY, I rarely have a shortage of baking supplies so I decided to throw some stuff in the mixer and make these bad boys.
Super easy and the mini size is just so darn cute.
Makes 28 mini cookies…but who’s counting 😉
- 1 stick + 2 tablespoons butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons egg white from carton (or egg whites from 2 real eggs)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F
- With a mixer, cream together the butter and sugars
- Add in the egg and vanilla
- Add in the rest of the ingredients (flour, baking soda, cocoa, white chocolate chips)
- Drop about a tablespoon’s worth of dough on the baking sheet
- Bake for 7 minutes
- Let cool for about 10 minutes then DEVOUR.