Aren’t these just precious!
These are perfect for brunch because they’re adorable, delicious and so easy to make.
I kept it pretty basic by just adding some mozzarella cheese but you could really spice these up with whatever you’d like…salsa? spinach?, tomato?…go crazy.
- 6 slices of ham (get a thicker cut)
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Spray muffin tin with non-stick spray
- Line each muffin tin with a slice of ham (make sure there are no gaps)
- Put mozzarella cheese in each tin
- Crack egg into each tin
- Put a dash of salt and pepper over each
- Bake for 22-25 minutes