I may be jumping the gun here since it’s not quite Fall yet but I have a mild obsession with pumpkin.
I totally cheated by using boxed pancake mix but umm…I don’t care. They were delicious.
- 1 cup pancake mix (I used Aunt Jemima)
- 3/4 cup almond milk (You can use regular milk if you’re into that sort of thing 😉 )
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Butter (for cooking the pancakes)
- Whisk together all ingredients (besides the butter)
- Put half a tablespoon of butter on a frying pan on medium heat
- Pour 1/4 cup batter on pan. Cook for about 3 minutes on each side. Makes about 8 pancakes.
Top with maple syrup and enjoy!