Likeeeeeeee…I don’t even know how to describe how good these are. I made these for my friend Anna’s Christmas party and it took everything in me not to eat them all on my own.
I chose to use the holiday Oreos because I’m
corny festive and thought they looked pretty. These are super easy to make and a crowd pleaser.
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1 package Holiday Oreos
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- (any other ingredients required for brownie mix)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spread about a teaspoon of peanut butter over every Oreo top. Stack two Oreos on top of each other until all in the package are gone.
- Place stacked Oreos in muffin tins (use foil or paper cupcake wrappers otherwise it’ll be too hard to remove from muffin tin)
- Mix brownie batter according to instructions on package.
- Spoon 2-3 tablespoons of brownie batter into muffin tins over the Oreos.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Let cool for at least an hour before devouring!