I love these. I really, really do.
These babies were a product of boredom + me having a lot of random ingredients lying around + a craving for muffins.
They’re pretty dense so the best way to describe them would be a hybrid of a muffin and oatmeal bar. Oh, and the best part of it all….they’re semi/kinda/a little bit healthy. Woo hoo.
- 3/4 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2)
- 1 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Combine everything and mix well
- Spray muffin tins with non-stick spray
- Bake for 18-20 minutes