Yes, this happened.
First of all, I’d like to thank Oreo, Nabisco and Kraft Foods for giving us 100 years of this tasty treat. Let’s be honest, a “girls night” isn’t complete without a good romantic comedy (The Notebook, Love Actually and Wedding Crashers are my personal favorites) and a package of Double Stuff Oreos…so for all those nights I thank you.
Anyways, back to the matter at hand. You really can’t go wrong with funfetti ANYTHING so when it’s combined with Birthday Cake Oreos and Cheesecake it’s pretty much a home run.
- 1 package Birthday Cake Oreos (or any other type)
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups Funfetti Cake Mix
- Preheat oven to 250F
- Line cupcake pan with foil or paper liners
- Place one Oreo in each liner
- Mix cream cheese for 3 minutes
- Add in sugar, vanilla, eggs and sour cream. Mix until creamy.
- Add in Funfetti cake mix, mix on low-speed for 1 minute.
- Fill each cupcake liner to top with batter.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let them cool for about 10 minutes then put them in the fridge for about 3 hours.
Makes 18 mini cheesecakes