A match made in heaven? I think so.
Seriously, throw a peanut butter cup in anything and it becomes just a bit better. It’s your basic chocolate chip cookie recipe and store-bought Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (honestly, if you’re super lazy you can buy packaged or refrigerated cookie dough and I doubt anyone would notice..or care for that matter)
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (you’ll need about 20 of them)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Combine all ingredients to make the cookie dough (besides the Reese’s). Mix well until fully incorporated.
- Take a tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a ball. Place the Reese’s on top and press into the dough. Then take another tablespoon of dough and cover the exposed side of the Reese’s.
- Make sure all parts of the peanut butter cup is covered with dough. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes
- Let it cook and…enjoy!